Guidelines to Parents
- Parents are hereby informed that their children are liable to be sent home for
- Not wearing proper school uniform,
- Repeatedly forgetting to bring books or not doing their assignments,
- Not paying the School fees for 2 months or more,
- Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, negligence of homework, bad moral influence,
- Parents should foster in their children habits of neatness, diligence, regularity, punctuality and respect.
- Parents are expected to co-operate in the smooth functioning of the School especially in enforcing discipline and by evincing interest in their child’s progress by extending their support and encouragement and to see that their ward participates in co- curricular and extra curricular activities.
- Parents are expected to sign their child’s Progress Report and any other written communication conveyed through the Almanac.
- Every student when called upon to attend extra classes or take part in any activities of the school must compulsorily do so.
- Parents can meet their ward’s Class teacher on every 1st and 3rd Saturdays of the month between 9-11 a.m.
- Visiting Hours : Principal – 9:00am to 10:00 am (Mon – Sat)