- The observance of the rules of discipline of the school and good behavior is an essential pre-requisite for a student’s continuance in school. In case a Student violates the school rules, indulges in any form of indiscipline, strict actions like expulsion, suspension/ rustication shall be taken against the student.
- Bullying and use of foul language are punishable offences.
- No student shall indulge in the following practices :
- Spitting in or near the school building, whistling or shouting
- Damaging school property
- Use of violence in any form
- Casteism, communalism or practice of un-touch ability
- Use of drugs, intoxicants.
- The School reserves the right to suspend or take disciplinary action against a student whose progress is unsatisfactory or whose conduct is harmful to other students.
- No valuables like expensive watches, mobiles, i-pods, i-pads, surplus money may be brought to school.
- Mobiles once confiscated, no claim will be entertained. The school phone is available for all students in cases of emergency.