Norms of Promotion
- There shall be no formal examination for students of Pre Nursery, Nursery, Prep, Class I, II & III.
- The Report cards of the children will be based on the assessment/evaluation done by their teachers on the basis of day to day observation (Nur. to I) and on the basis of weekly tests (for Classes II & III)
- Due credit would be given to regularity, punctuality, regular and timely submission of assignments and home-work as well as neatness. Two marks shall be reserved for neatness and presentation in every weekly test. Marks will be deducted for work which is untidy and illegible.
- All SUPW/activities opted by the student will be performance oriented. Every child should score a satisfactory grade in the same.
- The school aims at child-centric education with holistic development of every child. Therefore, we intend to provide a platform for all children to participate in a minimum of two events/competitions in one year. Kindly co-operate with us and encourage your child to participate.