- All the students must wear the prescribed school uniform to school during examinations.
- For all children, boys and girls alike, the proper footwear in both summer and winter is black leather shoes. No shoes of any other colour or kind are permissible. White sports shoes may be worn only for games.
- As long as a student is on the school rolls, he/she must come to school in school uniform.
- No gold jewellery or trinkets are allowed to be worn in school.
- Girls should tie their hair properly and long hair should be plaited/braided neatly with green ribbons. Boys must ensure that their hair is short enough to make them look like students.
School Books Shop/Uniform Shop
All school books, articles of stationery and uniforms can be purchased from the school book shop/uniform shop respectively which remains open from 9:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Exercise Books : For the purpose of uniformity students are required to buy exercise books of the standard design bearing logo of the school, from the school book shop. Uniform : The design, quality & rates of the uniform have been duly supervised by the school.
House T-Shirt (as per approved pattern), White shorts. School belt. White socks with two green stripes. White sports shoes.Girls
House T-Shirt with white shorts for girls upto class III.
White divided skirt with house T-Shirt for girls of classes IV-XII.
White socks with two green stripes, white P.T shoes for girls of classes I – XII.
Schedule of wearing sports uniform- Thursday for classes I – XII.
Girls have to wear trousers in winters (and NOT Skirts).
Blazer is compulsory for all the students during the winter.